In the last article we spoke about why buyers should have a home inspection, and what to expect during one. Now we will give you a short list of local home inspectors in Las Vegas to begin your search. It is also wise to ask for professional referrals; your real estate agent is a great place to start.
· GSI home inspections offer the use of Infrared Thermal Imaging to detect unseen moisture and missing insulation behind drywall.
· GSI Home Inspections is an affiliate member of Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors, Inc.
· GSI Home Inspection is a Better Business Bureau A-rated business, so you can feel confident in your choice to utilize our services.
· Along with a thorough Las Vegas Home Inspection, we offer clear and professional communication to our clients, and the Realtor® community.
· Inspectors Providing Quality Inspections Since 2004
· Multiple Experienced, Licensed, & Insured Inspectors
· 40 years Home & Commercial Building Experience
· Emphasis on Home Safety and Structure
· The Desert Home Edge….Professionalism
· Identifying and Classifying Problems/Concerns
· Infrared Thermal Scans FREE on Every Home
· Reports Delivered via Email Within 24 Hours
· Pool & Spa Inspections
- 20 plus years in the construction and Real Estate industries.
- Vendor for the National Asset Management companies for all HUD and Fannie Mae properties in Nevada
- Member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)
- IAC2 Mold Certified Inspector
- Member of The National Association of Mortgage Field Services
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
This is a very small sampling of local home inspectors in the Las Vegas area. Each buyer needs to find an inspector they are comfortable working with, whom has their best interest at heart.
I can offer referrals for you as well. And, as always, if you are in the market for buying or selling a home, Ken Couture is the best realtor in Las Vegas to help you. Call us at (702) 476-0060 or fill out the form below.